Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This week we started back up to our busy and crazy family life style. As of August 18th, my wonderful relaxing summer, being home with the children, is once again over. I started yet another semester at the college, which means my whole little clan is in school. The kids started their first day at the Child Development Center on campus. I love that they're school is so close; this makes the guilt of leaving them a little easier to bear especially sense they love to be there. I've decided to only take two classes this semester due to wanting to be able to balance being a full time mom and wife, with my dear husband in the Masters program. The classes I'm taking are physiology and a cadaver class. I'm enjoying these classes and I hope to tell you some exciting stories about my cadaver, once we start cutting her/him open. Hopefully none of the stories are about me or Jodi fainting. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Owen and Shelly said...

Yeah, Kim how is that cadaver class going? Have you met your newest classmate yet? I can't believe you are going through with it....it's so gross just thinking about what you might have to do. All I have to say is that I do NOT envy you. Have fun with that! :)

Rachelle said...

I loved my class with the cadaver...seriously one of my favorite classes!

Where are you taking classes? And where is Evan doing his masters? I thought the plan was to come to Utah!